A survey of 670 North American white collar workers revealed who is the unhappiest (and happiest) of them all.
According to the survey, the happiest workers are:
- 39 years old
- Have a household income between $150,000 and $200,000
- Hold a senior management position
- Have one young child at home
- Have a wife who works part-time
while the unhappiest workers are:
- 42 years old
- Have a household income under $100,000
- Work in a professional position (i.e., as a doctor or a lawyer).
What we have here… is failure to assimilate to the feminist utopia. Some women you just can’t reach. So you get what we had here these past 60 years, which is the way ugly bitter feminists want it… well, they get it. Careerist gogrrl spinsters who go to sleep and wake every morning with a shiver of doom running down their necks. Unhappy 130IQ cat ladies as…
View original post 165 more words